For power modules we have
- Sic-SBD:The SiC SBD supports significant energy savings of power supply systems for air conditioners and other application.
- Sic Power Modules: The SiC power module supports significant energy savings
- SOPIPM™ surface-mount package IPM (intelligent power module) that will facilitate the implementation of low-cost inverter systems, thanks to its compact and easily soldered package design.
- The DIPIPM supports enhanced functionality and energy savings in small capacity current systems
- The IPM (Intelligent Power Module) was created by building a control circuit and protection circuit into the IGBT module.
- The IGBT module converts a wide range of direct currents, for everything from industrial uses to wind power generation, to alternate currents with low loss.
- The HVIGBT module supports the high voltage and high currents used in railways and industry.
- The power MOSFET module provides high-speed low loss switching thanks to its trench gate structure.
- The diode module converts a wide range of direct currents (everything from industrial to high voltage) to alternate currents.
- The PFC module supports the power factor improvement of rectifier circuits and complies with harmonic regulations.
- Thyristor modules turn on power by applying a pulse current to the gate current.